D2 : Do we have a right to enjoy a healthy environment? How can we enforce it?
The fundamental human right to a safe, clean, healthy, and sustainable environment is recognized by more than 80% of States Members of the United Nations. But are these effective? And what happens when these rights are not legally protected? Governments across the Commonwealth are being sued for human rights breaches for failing to protect the right to a healthy environment. Are national laws capable of holding Governments accountable?
Discover the benefits of sponsoring a session at the Commonwealth Law Conference 2021 which offers a unique opportunity for session partners to showcase their organisation, increase awareness and establish collaborative relationships with a truly international audience of law practitioners, senior justice leaders, academics, innovators and emerging new talent who will be present at this flagship biannual event.
A comprehensive Conference programme with 5 distinct daily streams provides a suite of session sponsorship opportunities for key partners.
- Sponsor flyer positioning on delegate seats at the session*
- Sponsor logo and acknowledgement in the official conference programme
- Sponsor logo on session screen
- Sponsor logo on official photography backdrop at registration – alongside date and venue
- Sponsor logo, link and acknowledgement on the conference partner page of the CLC website
- Package US $4000
*printing to be managed by the sponsor
Please contact us to discuss sponsorship options.