9th Annual Arbitration and Investment Summit for Caribbean, Latin America and other Emerging Markets : Arbitrating and Investing in a Virtual World
Join the Zoom Summit to hear a panel of cutting edge local, regional and international speakers discussing arbitrating and investing in a virtual world.
- Prof. Sundra Rajoo, FCIArb, President of the Asian Institute of ADR
- Annette Magnusson, Secretary General, Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (SCC)
- Paul Hehir, Associate Vice President of Litigation Royal Caribbean, International / Celebrity Cruises /Azamara Cruises
- Ray McKenzie, FCIArb, FASCE, Principal and Senior Transportation/Traffic Engineering Specialist, Caribbean Civil Group Limited
- Mauro Rubino Sammartano, Lawyer at the Paris Bar, LAWFED BRSA
- Dr. Peter D. Maynard, FCIArb, Head of Law Department, University of the Bahamas; National President for the Bahamas of the WJA
Topics under discussion :
- THE ARBITRATION ELECTION PROCESS: Are the parties or the arbitral institution better placed to select the arbitrators?
- HOW SANITISED ARE ARBITRAL AWARDS?:Privacy vs confidentiality what is the new normal?
- MARITIME ARBIRATION AND THE BAHAMAS: How can we make the most of the rising tide?
- CONSTRUCTION ADJUDICATION: Finishing the project and growing the economy?
- DRAFTING ADBITRAL AWARDS AND MEDIATION SETTLEMENT AGREEMENTS
- ROUNDTABLE ON COOPERATION AMONG ARBITRATION CENTRES
Date : 28th and 29th January 2021
Register at : http://www.maynardlaw.com/
Fees : Adults – $150 for both days; $100 for one day
Students – $75 for both days; $50 for one day