Commonwealth Secretariat webinar on “Commonwealth anti-corruption benchmarks”
The Commonwealth Secretariat, in partnership with the Global Infrastructure Anti-Corruption Centre (GIACC) and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), has published a landmark set of measures to support efforts to fight corruption: the Commonwealth Anti-Corruption Benchmarks.
In this webinar, contributors to the Benchmarks will discuss the development and application of the Benchmarks, and trends and directions for this work.
DATE : 2nd June 2021
2.00 -3.00 pm BST
Register here for the webinar :
- Neill Stansbury, Co-founder and Director, GIACC
- Francisca Pretorius, Adviser and Head, Office of Civil and Criminal Justice Reform, Commonwealth Secretariat
- Roger Koranteng, Adviser and Head, Public Sector Governance, Governance and Peace Directorate, The Commonwealth
- Christopher Alder, Director of Regulation, RICS
- Matthew Moorhead, Legal Adviser, Office of Civil and Criminal Justice Reform, Commonwealth Secretariat