What Does Black Lives Matter Mean for Canada, the Caribbean and the Rest of the World?
- Zilla Jones, Criminal Defence Attorney, Winnipeg Manitoba
- Jewel Amoah, PhD, Human Rights Commissioner and Human Rights & Equity Advisor, Halton District School Board, Canada
- Charlene Theodore, In-House Legal Counsel, Ontario English Catholic Teachers’ Association (OECTA), and President, Ontario Bar Association
- The Hon. Dr. Lloyd Barnett, OJ, Founding Member of the Jamaican Bar Association
- Peter Maynard, PhD, FCIArb, Commonwealth Lawyers Association VP for the Americas and HOD, Law Department, University of the Bahamas
Role of Lawyers in Social and Political Change ...
Roundtable Discussion: Child marriage
Maintaining the Rule of Law: The Commonwealth a...