A1 : Sexism in the legal profession: time’s up
A global survey of the legal profession in 135 countries confirms what many already knew: that sexual harassment and bullying are rife in law firms and courts. A spotlight has been cast on this dark corner of our profession by highly publicized independent investigations into sexual harassment of female law students at an established New Zealand law firm and of young female associates by an Australian High Court judge. How do law firms and courts prevent these behaviours, and—when prevention fails—do they provide safe channels for reporting? These and other questions will be addressed with perspectives from around the Commonwealth.
Discover the benefits of sponsoring a session at the Commonwealth Law Conference 2021 which offers a unique opportunity for session partners to showcase their organisation, increase awareness and establish collaborative relationships with a truly international audience of law practitioners, senior justice leaders, academics, innovators and emerging new talent who will be present at this flagship biannual event.
A comprehensive Conference programme with 5 distinct daily streams provides a suite of session sponsorship opportunities for key partners.
- Sponsor flyer positioning on delegate seats at the session*
- Sponsor logo and acknowledgement in the official conference programme
- Sponsor logo on session screen
- Sponsor logo on official photography backdrop at registration – alongside date and venue
- Sponsor logo, link and acknowledgement on the conference partner page of the CLC website
- Package US $4000
*printing to be managed by the sponsor
Please contact us to discuss sponsorship options.