A4 : Whither the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council?
Appeal to the Judicial Committee representing Her Majesty the Queen was formerly enshrined as a last resort appeal process in the Constitution of most States in the Commonwealth. With a few exceptions, the last bastion of this convention can be found in the majority of the Caribbean States. Now that most Commonwealth jurisdictions are independent States, has the opportunity of recourse to Her Majesty in Council, by those still entitled to rely on it, had its day?
Discover the benefits of sponsoring a session at the Commonwealth Law Conference 2021 which offers a unique opportunity for session partners to showcase their organisation, increase awareness and establish collaborative relationships with a truly international audience of law practitioners, senior justice leaders, academics, innovators and emerging new talent who will be present at this flagship biannual event.
A comprehensive Conference programme with 5 distinct daily streams provides a suite of session sponsorship opportunities for key partners.
- Sponsor flyer positioning on delegate seats at the session*
- Sponsor logo and acknowledgement in the official conference programme
- Sponsor logo on session screen
- Sponsor logo on official photography backdrop at registration – alongside date and venue
- Sponsor logo, link and acknowledgement on the conference partner page of the CLC website
- Package US $4000
*printing to be managed by the sponsor
Please contact us to discuss sponsorship options.