A7 : Financial Services: best practices and the uniform application of standards
Many Commonwealth countries have relied over the past century upon financial services as a sector to develop a growing middle class. With the application of “international” standards – often of variable integrity – unfair competition and unfair advantage can easily arise and are often concealed within a veneer of superficial legal justification which overlays the application of these standards. What is the way forward for these countries in financial services?
Discover the benefits of sponsoring a session at the Commonwealth Law Conference 2021 which offers a unique opportunity for session partners to showcase their organisation, increase awareness and establish collaborative relationships with a truly international audience of law practitioners, senior justice leaders, academics, innovators and emerging new talent who will be present at this flagship biannual event.
A comprehensive Conference programme with 5 distinct daily streams provides a suite of session sponsorship opportunities for key partners.
- Sponsor flyer positioning on delegate seats at the session*
- Sponsor logo and acknowledgement in the official conference programme
- Sponsor logo on session screen
- Sponsor logo on official photography backdrop at registration – alongside date and venue
- Sponsor logo, link and acknowledgement on the conference partner page of the CLC website
- Package US $4000
*printing to be managed by the sponsor
Please contact us to discuss sponsorship options.