B10 : Protecting the Fourth Estate: can the law sustain a free press when states threaten journalistic freedom?
A free society relies on a free press. How can lawyers, law societies and bar councils contribute to the protection, safety and freedom of journalists under threat? This session will examine whistle-blower protection and whether the common law is capable of protecting media freedom when national security is used to justify limiting press freedom.
Discover the benefits of sponsoring a session at the Commonwealth Law Conference 2021 which offers a unique opportunity for session partners to showcase their organisation, increase awareness and establish collaborative relationships with a truly international audience of law practitioners, senior justice leaders, academics, innovators and emerging new talent who will be present at this flagship biannual event.
A comprehensive Conference programme with 5 distinct daily streams provides a suite of session sponsorship opportunities for key partners.
- Sponsor flyer positioning on delegate seats at the session*
- Sponsor logo and acknowledgement in the official conference programme
- Sponsor logo on session screen
- Sponsor logo on official photography backdrop at registration – alongside date and venue
- Sponsor logo, link and acknowledgement on the conference partner page of the CLC website
- Package US $4000
*printing to be managed by the sponsor
Please contact us to discuss sponsorship options.