B5 : Child protection in the Commonwealth: are we doing enough?
The consequences of the COVID-19 global pandemic for children cannot be underestimated; our new reality has put more children at risk from predatory offenders than ever before. In many Commonwealth countries and beyond, millions of children do not receive the protection of existing laws and remain at risk of sexual abuse and exploitation by offenders, both domestically and extraterritorially. Can more be done in the Commonwealth to legally protect children from sexual exploitation and abuse? How can existing laws, treaties, and international commitments be enforced, and what is the role for lawyers in this arena?
Discover the benefits of sponsoring a session at the Commonwealth Law Conference 2021 which offers a unique opportunity for session partners to showcase their organisation, increase awareness and establish collaborative relationships with a truly international audience of law practitioners, senior justice leaders, academics, innovators and emerging new talent who will be present at this flagship biannual event.
A comprehensive Conference programme with 5 distinct daily streams provides a suite of session sponsorship opportunities for key partners.
- Sponsor flyer positioning on delegate seats at the session*
- Sponsor logo and acknowledgement in the official conference programme
- Sponsor logo on session screen
- Sponsor logo on official photography backdrop at registration – alongside date and venue
- Sponsor logo, link and acknowledgement on the conference partner page of the CLC website
- Package US $4000
*printing to be managed by the sponsor
Please contact us to discuss sponsorship options.