C4 : Judicial appointments: developments in process and transparency
Can the rule of law be sustained without a transparent and independent judiciary? What developments currently threaten the process? This session will compare and contrast existing systems across the Commonwealth, and examine threats, including abolition of courts troublesome to the executive government; reassignment of judicial officer; and limited tenure. What does a transparent judicial appointments meeting look like, and does it promote the popular over the best qualified ?
Discover the benefits of sponsoring a session at the Commonwealth Law Conference 2021 which offers a unique opportunity for session partners to showcase their organisation, increase awareness and establish collaborative relationships with a truly international audience of law practitioners, senior justice leaders, academics, innovators and emerging new talent who will be present at this flagship biannual event.
A comprehensive Conference programme with 5 distinct daily streams provides a suite of session sponsorship opportunities for key partners.
- Sponsor flyer positioning on delegate seats at the session*
- Sponsor logo and acknowledgement in the official conference programme
- Sponsor logo on session screen
- Sponsor logo on official photography backdrop at registration – alongside date and venue
- Sponsor logo, link and acknowledgement on the conference partner page of the CLC website
- Package US $4000
*printing to be managed by the sponsor
Please contact us to discuss sponsorship options.