C5 : Judicial oversight and accountability: the rise of the watchdog
How can judges be independent, and at the same time accountable and subject to supervision? Are emerging Judicial Commissions necessary to fight corruption, or are they really about controlling an independent judiciary? Should oversight be limited to judicial personal behaviour, rather than their undertaking of their duties ? What is the role of legal professional associations in judicial oversight ? Should Judicial Commissions be investigator, prosecutor, and tribunal for the airing of grievances against judicial officers ?
Discover the benefits of sponsoring a session at the Commonwealth Law Conference 2021 which offers a unique opportunity for session partners to showcase their organisation, increase awareness and establish collaborative relationships with a truly international audience of law practitioners, senior justice leaders, academics, innovators and emerging new talent who will be present at this flagship biannual event.
A comprehensive Conference programme with 5 distinct daily streams provides a suite of session sponsorship opportunities for key partners.
- Sponsor flyer positioning on delegate seats at the session*
- Sponsor logo and acknowledgement in the official conference programme
- Sponsor logo on session screen
- Sponsor logo on official photography backdrop at registration – alongside date and venue
- Sponsor logo, link and acknowledgement on the conference partner page of the CLC website
- Package US $4000
*printing to be managed by the sponsor
Please contact us to discuss sponsorship options.