C6 : In-court advocacy after COVID-19: do we need it at all?
The adversarial trial process, developed over hundreds of years, has been challenged by the pandemic. The use of video technology and online filing has transformed how court business is done. What are the long-term implications? Can online courts bring justice to people who cannot afford litigation today? Will there still be a place for in-court advocacy and how must the profession rethink its training and approach to disputes? The session will examine the experience of on line juries, and the abandonment of jury trials altogether in some jurisdictions during the COVID 19 pandemic.
Discover the benefits of sponsoring a session at the Commonwealth Law Conference 2021 which offers a unique opportunity for session partners to showcase their organisation, increase awareness and establish collaborative relationships with a truly international audience of law practitioners, senior justice leaders, academics, innovators and emerging new talent who will be present at this flagship biannual event.
A comprehensive Conference programme with 5 distinct daily streams provides a suite of session sponsorship opportunities for key partners.
- Sponsor flyer positioning on delegate seats at the session*
- Sponsor logo and acknowledgement in the official conference programme
- Sponsor logo on session screen
- Sponsor logo on official photography backdrop at registration – alongside date and venue
- Sponsor logo, link and acknowledgement on the conference partner page of the CLC website
- Package US $4000
*printing to be managed by the sponsor
Please contact us to discuss sponsorship options.