C8 : How do we support lawyers’ mental health?
Depression and substance abuse are pervasive in the legal profession. Some of the very traits that make many lawyers successful also can leave them vulnerable. When they need help in coping with the mounting stresses of modern practice, they often don’t know where to turn, or they may fear the stigma of asking for support. The profession has a duty to support the wellbeing of its members: this session will look at best practices and successful strategies from across the Commonwealth, and particularly examining the unique circumstances the pandemic gave rise to.
Discover the benefits of sponsoring a session at the Commonwealth Law Conference 2021 which offers a unique opportunity for session partners to showcase their organisation, increase awareness and establish collaborative relationships with a truly international audience of law practitioners, senior justice leaders, academics, innovators and emerging new talent who will be present at this flagship biannual event.
A comprehensive Conference programme with 5 distinct daily streams provides a suite of session sponsorship opportunities for key partners.
- Sponsor flyer positioning on delegate seats at the session*
- Sponsor logo and acknowledgement in the official conference programme
- Sponsor logo on session screen
- Sponsor logo on official photography backdrop at registration – alongside date and venue
- Sponsor logo, link and acknowledgement on the conference partner page of the CLC website
- Package US $4000
*printing to be managed by the sponsor
Please contact us to discuss sponsorship options.