Plenary Panel 4 : Using the law to protect the planet
Throughout the Commonwealth and around the globe, governments have enacted laws to protect the environment against the drastic impact of climate change. But constitutional rights to a healthy environment, taxation of emissions, and bans on single-use plastics have not got us where we need to be. Are laws inadequate tools, or is weak enforcement the issue? This session explores the power of the law to meet the climate crisis, and challenges lawyers to lead the way.
Discover the benefits of sponsoring a session at the Commonwealth Law Conference 2021 which offers a unique opportunity for session partners to showcase their organisation, increase awareness and establish collaborative relationships with a truly international audience of law practitioners, senior justice leaders, academics, innovators and emerging new talent who will be present at this flagship biannual event.
A comprehensive Conference programme with 5 distinct daily streams provides a suite of session sponsorship opportunities for key partners.
- Sponsor flyer positioning on delegate seats at the session*
- Sponsor logo and acknowledgement in the official conference programme
- Sponsor logo on session screen
- Sponsor logo on official photography backdrop at registration – alongside date and venue
- Sponsor logo, link and acknowledgement on the conference partner page of the CLC website
- Package US $4000
*printing to be managed by the sponsor
Please contact us to discuss sponsorship options.