Plenary Panel 1 : Climate rights as a human right
The health and resilience of the environment is critical to the survival of human beings and to the survival of the planet. It is therefore integral to the dignity of every human being. This keynote explores how climate rights must be treated as essential rights to be claimed, particularly against governments and multinationals who put the environment at peril and subsequently the lives and livelihoods of many people living in the affected areas.
Discover the benefits of sponsoring a session at the Commonwealth Law Conference 2021 which offers a unique opportunity for session partners to showcase their organisation, increase awareness and establish collaborative relationships with a truly international audience of law practitioners, senior justice leaders, academics, innovators and emerging new talent who will be present at this flagship biannual event.
A comprehensive Conference programme with 5 distinct daily streams provides a suite of session sponsorship opportunities for key partners.
- Sponsor flyer positioning on delegate seats at the session*
- Sponsor logo and acknowledgement in the official conference programme
- Sponsor logo on session screen
- Sponsor logo on official photography backdrop at registration – alongside date and venue
- Sponsor logo, link and acknowledgement on the conference partner page of the CLC website
- Package US $4000
*printing to be managed by the sponsor
Please contact us to discuss sponsorship options.