AI and Ethics in Data Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Overview of data privacy and cybersecurity laws and regulations in different jurisdictions
- Ethical considerations in using AI to process and analyse personal data, such as ensuring consent, avoiding bias, and maintaining data security
- Best practices for using AI ethically in data privacy and cybersecurity, such as implementing data protection impact assessments and establishing incident response plans
Use of AI tools such as behavioural analytics and anomaly detection to identify potential security threats and prevent data breaches.
Exploring the ethical considerations when using AI to process and analyze personal data, including issues of consent, bias, and data security.
Discussing best practices for ethical implementation of AI in data privacy and cybersecurity, such as data protection impact assessments and incident response plans.
Time: 9.00am EDT / 10.00am ADT / 1.00 pm London GMT / 2.00pm WAT / 3.00pm CAT /
4.00pm EAT / 6.30pm IST / 9.00pm HKT & MYT
Date: Thursday 15th February 2024
The series comprises an additional 2 episodes exploring the role of AI cross practice as follows:
- Episode 5 March 2024 : AI and Ethics in Intellectual Property
- Episode 6 April 2024 : AI and Ethics in Access to Justice
*Certificate of Attendance given on request*