B6 : Freedom of expression and the right to peaceful assembly in political protests
Since the start of the Hong Kong protests in March 2019, reports of police brutality and abuse of power have made constant headlines, citing violence against peaceful protesters and a luke warm response from the Hong Kong government. Similar protests were seen in Malawi and Sudan where protestors asserted their right to determine who should govern them. This discussion will examine threats to citizens’ constitutional rights to freedom of expression and to peaceful assembly in the critical time of mass political protests.
Discover the benefits of sponsoring a session at the Commonwealth Law Conference 2021 which offers a unique opportunity for session partners to showcase their organisation, increase awareness and establish collaborative relationships with a truly international audience of law practitioners, senior justice leaders, academics, innovators and emerging new talent who will be present at this flagship biannual event.
A comprehensive Conference programme with 5 distinct daily streams provides a suite of session sponsorship opportunities for key partners.
- Sponsor flyer positioning on delegate seats at the session*
- Sponsor logo and acknowledgement in the official conference programme
- Sponsor logo on session screen
- Sponsor logo on official photography backdrop at registration – alongside date and venue
- Sponsor logo, link and acknowledgement on the conference partner page of the CLC website
- Package US $4000
*printing to be managed by the sponsor
Please contact us to discuss sponsorship options.