C1 : Judicial education: from Bar to Bench and beyond
Practicing lawyers are required to engage in continuing professional development, but what are the requirements of the judicial training and continuing developments? Who should mandate and provide them? Recent infrastructural growth through, for example, judicial education institutes has been a start. Speakers will share experiences and direct their minds to holistic concepts of the way forward in the third decade of the twenty-first century. They will have particularly in mind the institutions active in these fields, and the challenges and opportunities for judges and lawyers arising from the pandemic and technology.
Discover the benefits of sponsoring a session at the Commonwealth Law Conference 2021 which offers a unique opportunity for session partners to showcase their organisation, increase awareness and establish collaborative relationships with a truly international audience of law practitioners, senior justice leaders, academics, innovators and emerging new talent who will be present at this flagship biannual event.
A comprehensive Conference programme with 5 distinct daily streams provides a suite of session sponsorship opportunities for key partners.
- Sponsor flyer positioning on delegate seats at the session*
- Sponsor logo and acknowledgement in the official conference programme
- Sponsor logo on session screen
- Sponsor logo on official photography backdrop at registration – alongside date and venue
- Sponsor logo, link and acknowledgement on the conference partner page of the CLC website
- Package US $4000
*printing to be managed by the sponsor
Please contact us to discuss sponsorship options.