D10 : Reproductive technology and surrogacy arrangements: best practice across the Commonwealth
As the Hague Conference continues it work on a possible Parentage Convention and Protocol in International Surrogacy Agreements, and with many Commonwealth states seeing commercial surrogacy arrangements developing within their borders the time is ripe to review current practice internationally and the extent to which it reflects best practice in this area. Learn from lawyers experienced in this area, academics and NGOs.
Discover the benefits of sponsoring a session at the Commonwealth Law Conference 2021 which offers a unique opportunity for session partners to showcase their organisation, increase awareness and establish collaborative relationships with a truly international audience of law practitioners, senior justice leaders, academics, innovators and emerging new talent who will be present at this flagship biannual event.
A comprehensive Conference programme with 5 distinct daily streams provides a suite of session sponsorship opportunities for key partners.
- Sponsor flyer positioning on delegate seats at the session*
- Sponsor logo and acknowledgement in the official conference programme
- Sponsor logo on session screen
- Sponsor logo on official photography backdrop at registration – alongside date and venue
- Sponsor logo, link and acknowledgement on the conference partner page of the CLC website
- Package US $4000
*printing to be managed by the sponsor
Please contact us to discuss sponsorship options.