C2 : What do new lawyers qualifying today need to know?
Are universities best placed to provide post-graduate qualifications in law, rather than the profession and its organisations? Are those courses that are not vocation-based of any use to employers or consumers of legal services? The session will review the increasing propensity for law schools to require students to undertake the study of law as a postgraduate, and the increased tendency for law to be a second (or subsequent) qualification and career for a diversity of backgrounds. The session will consider the position of practical legal training as part of a law course.
Discover the benefits of sponsoring a session at the Commonwealth Law Conference 2021 which offers a unique opportunity for session partners to showcase their organisation, increase awareness and establish collaborative relationships with a truly international audience of law practitioners, senior justice leaders, academics, innovators and emerging new talent who will be present at this flagship biannual event.
A comprehensive Conference programme with 5 distinct daily streams provides a suite of session sponsorship opportunities for key partners.
- Sponsor flyer positioning on delegate seats at the session*
- Sponsor logo and acknowledgement in the official conference programme
- Sponsor logo on session screen
- Sponsor logo on official photography backdrop at registration – alongside date and venue
- Sponsor logo, link and acknowledgement on the conference partner page of the CLC website
- Package US $4000
*printing to be managed by the sponsor
Please contact us to discuss sponsorship options.